Which one is better Uber Eats or Doordash for customers and drivers? There are other factors to take into account when comparing delivery applications in addition to the payment you receive.
You must also consider how you will be compensated. Check out how DoorDash and Uber Eats pay their drivers in more detail.
DoorDash Payment Process
For drivers, DoorDash offers three methods of payment:
- Dashers may receive weekly payments via direct deposit into their personal bank accounts.
- DasherDirect: Dashers in the US can use DasherDirect to receive immediate, cost-free cashouts. This pre-paid debit card offers 2% return on gas purchases.
- Quick Pay: With Fast Pay, you can also withdraw money right away. There is a $1.99 service charge for this once-daily service.
Uber Eats Payment Process
UberEats offers drivers three distinct ways to get paid, similar to DoorDash:
- Uber Eats offers free weekly direct deposit payments every week.
- Uber Pro Card: Just like DasherDirect, the Uber Pro Card enables fee-free automated cashouts following each drive. You can receive up to 10% extra cashback benefits at the pump as your Uber Eats Pro level rises.
- Quick Pay is less practical than Uber’s Immediate Pay function, which is available on DoorDash. Five cash outs per day are permitted for a $0.50 cost.
Is Doing Uber Eats Better than Doordash?
The respective app is used by the delivery partners for each app by both brands. When they enable notifications, they see the requests for orders.
We can assist you with the clone app development of riders’ applications as you pursue having a meal delivery partner app.
Receding From the Order
The riders accept an order when they receive notification of it. The app then provides information regarding the order’s pickup and delivery.
Payment and Delivery for Orders
The dashers will utilize the Red Card credit card that DoorDash sends to pay for the deliveries that need to be paid for. Additionally, the majority of Dashers choose to do deliveries for which they are not charged.
Riders and drivers are not required to pay for the food when using Uber Eats. In this case, riders merely pick up the food and deliver it to its intended location.
Riders and drivers for both platforms must mark off certain milestones along the way, such as when they arrive at the restaurant to pick up the order, when they have it in their possession, and when the meal has been delivered.
Making the Shift Schedule
Uber Eats does not offer this option. DoorDash allows the delivery partner to lock in to work at the busiest times before six days, giving them preference throughout that period.
So, choosing the DoorDash food delivery clone solution is worthwhile because it combines all excellent criteria.
- Dasher must have 95% successful deliveries before shifts may be scheduled.
- 4.5 customer reviews
Up to the previous Friday, 5 orders were successfully delivered.
Does Uber Eats Pay You More than Doordash?
Riders and dashers work for both Uber Eats and DoorDash. The best-paying apps for meal delivery services, though?
The pay scale for the delivery partners is based on their capacity to make the most money possible given their working hours, location, and time of day. The data provides a clearer picture of the earnings.
What does Uber Eats pay out?
What does DoorDash pay out?
$16.07 per hour, roughly.
Riders who use Uber Eats may make around $41,175 a year, while those who work as delivery partners for DoorDash can make $36,365 a year.