Where is my referral code on Uber mobile app? Finding a referral code is pretty simple and straightforward, to earn a reward through the uber referral program you need a referral code navigation, check the next section for details.
Moreover, to find your referral code on uber check the simple guide below:
- Check out the Uber app on your mobile phone.
- At the top left corner of the screen you will find a menu icon click on it.
- Choose”free rides” from the menu.
- You will get to where “free rides” is displayed, and your referral code will be shown at the bottom of the page.
You can share your referral code with your friend and family, the moment your friend signs up using your code, they’ll receive a discount on their first ride.
Where Do I Find My Uber Referral Code?
Your referral code can be displayed on your driver dashboard or you view it on your driver app.
You need to sign up for Uber before inviting people using the invite code to refer more friends you can find your invite code in the Uber app.
It is possible for you to track your friends’ progress in the driver app. you will also get a follow-up with an email to keep you informed on the status of your friend.
You can earn a reward if your friend is able to complete a certain number of trips and is able to meet all other criteria.
The required number of trips and referral reward amount differs by city. Once your friend signs up, you can get details on potential rewards for each invitee in the driver app.
After your friend completes the required number of trips and is qualified for the referral offer, you will find a display of reward, added to your account and it will reflect in your statement in the weeks ahead.
How Do I Use My Uber Referral Code After Signing Up?
If you’ve signed up for Uber already and you didn’t use a referral code, you may still be able to take advantage of referral codes to earn free rides or ride credits. Check below to find out how to use Uber referral codes after signing up.
- Open the Uber app on your mobile phone and tap on the menu icon
- Tap on “Free Rides”: From the menu, select “Free Rides” to see your referral code.
- Share your referral code with friends and family, you can send it on social media to earn free rides or ride credits.
- If anyone shares their referral code with you, you can redeem all you need to do is to open the Uber app, tap on the menu icon”Payment”, and tap the “Add Promo Code”. Key in the referral code and tap “Apply” and add the credit to your account.
- To check your available ride credits, open the Uber app, tap on the menu icon, and select “Payment”. Your ride credits will be listed at the top of the screen under “Promotions”.
- Referral codes are usually only valid for new Uber users who sign up using the code. Moreover, some referral codes may offer ride credits or discounts to both the new user and the person who did the referral.
Uber referral codes are mostly used during the sign-up process, you can equally make use of them after signing up to earn free rides.