Most people inquire about What does Wallet mean with Uber as a ride-hailing company? You need to know that Uber allows you to keep money in an Uber account, the money can be used to pay for a series of services.
Uber Wallet is the area of the Uber Driver app designed for your account balance and payments. It is possible to view your account balance and history of transactions in just a few clicks.
You can manage your payout methods and preferences. Wallet with Uber means features offered by Uber that allow you to keep money in your Uber account and can be used for payment of rides or Uber Eats orders instead of having to manually enter payment information each time.
It is essential to know that the Wallet with Uber feature may not be available in all locations.
Some promotions and discounts may be specifically applied to your Uber Wallet balance. However, the Wallet feature on Uber allows you to store money in your Uber account.
How Does the Wallet Work on Uber?
Follow these steps to use the Wallet feature on Uber.
- You need to open the Uber app.
- At the top left corner tap on the three horizontal lines to access the menu.
- Select “Wallet” and select “Add Money.”
- Select the payment method you want to use to add funds to your Uber Wallet,
- Add to your Uber Wallet and confirm the transaction after you enter the amount you want.
They will be automatically applied to your next ride or Uber Eats order, the moment the funds are added to your Uber Wallet, as long as the balance is enough to cover the cost.
How Do I Get Money from My Uber Wallet?
Follow these steps to request a refund of your Uber Wallet balance.
- Open the Uber app
- At the top left corner, there are horizontal lines tap to access the menu.
- Tap on “Wallet” and select “Recent Transactions.”
- Locate the transaction for which you want a refund and tap on it.
- Select “Get Help” and choose the issue you’re experiencing.
- Follow the prompts to submit your request for a refund.
- Once your refund request is processed, the balance will be transferred to the original payment method you used to add funds to your Uber Wallet.
Uber Cash that wasn’t purchased is cannot be refunded. This includes promotional credits earned and amounts received from Uber Support. If you have an unused balance from a purchase you can request a refund.
It is essential to know that there may be a processing fee attached to the refund, it may take several business days to process, based on the specific terms and conditions of the Uber Wallet program in your location.
You can contact Uber support for help if you have any questions or concerns.