You may be searching for a more luxurious ride experience and want to consider Uber Premier, but what cars do you get with Uber Premier? You need to understand that with Uber Premier there are luxury car services read more to find out what cars to expect.
Uber Premier is considered to be a premium ride option by Uber which provides riders with a more luxurious and comfortable experience even better than the standard UberX service. You can learn more about some of the benefits of using Uber Premier below.
Uber Premier provide riders with the opportunity to ride in high-end vehicles such as luxury SUVs and sedans.
You enjoy the services of experienced and professional, drivers with Uber Premier, these drivers undergo very strict background checks before they are approved to drive.
With Uber Premier you practically enjoy newer vehicles that offer more legroom and space than standard vehicles.
Some Uber Premier vehicles offer amenities such as leather seats, heated seats, and climate control, which can make your ride more comfortable and enjoyable.
Fares for this service are generally higher than those for standard Uber services, because of the premium experience offered by Uber Premier.
It’s pertinent to know that Uber Premier is not available in all markets, so be sure to check the Uber app to see if it’s available in your location.
What is Uber Premium Pickup?
Premium Pick is a premium ride where riders enjoy a high-end vehicle and a more luxurious experience.
- Uber Premier offers riders the option to ride in premium vehicles such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and other luxury cars.
- You will be eligible to earn a long-pickup Premium when you cross the long pickup
- Pickup Premiums usually apply only to completed UberX, UberPool, Uber Comfort, Uber Premier, and Uber Premier SUV trips.
- Long Pickup Premiums are not eligible for surge or boost and won’t apply on driver destination trips.
- The maximum payment for long pickup premiums in all cities is $20.
- Long Pickup Premiums are calculated as part of the minimum fare.
Pickups Premiums may be reduced if it is determined that you have not made progress towards the pickup point at a reasonable pace or route.
What are the Different Categories of Uber Cars?
Uber offers different categories of cars for customers to make choices of their best fit. The available categories may change based on the location and market demand.
- UberBLACK: This category uses professional drivers including high-end luxury cars like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, or Audi.
- UberSELECT: This is a premium option that uses high-end cars like BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, or Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- UberX: This is considered the most popular and affordable option. It includes mid-range cars that can fit up to four passengers.
- UberXL: This category offers larger cars like SUVs that can accommodate up to six passengers.
- UberSUV: This category includes luxury SUVs that can fit up to six passengers.
- UberLUX: This is the most expensive and exclusive option that includes the most luxurious cars like Rolls Royce or Bentley with professional drivers.
These categories of Uber also offer specialized services like UberPOOL for sharing rides with other passengers going in the same direction and Uber Eats for food delivery.