Last Updated: May 8, 2023
Welcome to ChefsStage.com (the “Website”), a platform that connects professional chefs and culinary enthusiasts. The Website is owned and operated by Chefs Stage LLC (“Chefs Stage”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using our Website, as they govern your access to and use of our services.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract. If you are using the Website on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
In order to access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information as needed. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and agree not to disclose it to any third party. You are responsible for any activities or actions that occur under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and other materials, is the property of Chefs Stage or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without the express written permission of Chefs Stage or the applicable content supplier.
You are solely responsible for any content you submit, post, or otherwise make available on or through the Website (“User Content”). By submitting, posting, or otherwise making available User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that your User Content does not infringe upon any third-party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- Posting or transmitting any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, or harassing;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- Infringing on the rights of others, including intellectual property rights;
- Transmitting any virus, worm, or other malicious software;
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts, impairs, or interferes with the normal operation of the Website;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any user accounts;
- Impersonating another person or entity.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Chefs Stage disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Chefs Stage, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential