How do I get my Uber referral code as a first-time user? You can place a referral code request and follow up on the Uber referral process, to get Referral code assistance check the subsequent section for a detailed guide.
If you are an already existing Uber user and you are willing to refer a friend to Uber, you can find your referral code by following the simple guide below:
- Check out the Uber app on your smartphone.
- Click the “Menu” icon at the top left corner of the app.
- Choose “Free Rides” from the menu.
- You will access your unique referral code shown on the screen.
- But if you are a new user searching for a referral code to sign up for Uber, you can meet a friend who is an existing Uber user to send their referral code to you.
Similarly, you can search online for referral codes but you have to be careful and make sure to use codes from reliable sources.
Does Uber Still Have Referral Codes?
Yes, you can get a reward when signing up through a referral code, Uber driver referral program is unique and dynamic at the same time but as a new user, you may not get rewards.
The more you sign up with the Uber driver referral code, you’re guaranteed to earn a high bonus when you are committed and have been able to complete a hundred tips in ninety days.
Once you get your Uber driver account is ready you will be able to start earning extra cash through doing referrals by inviting more drivers to the app.
It is possible to get rewards when a new Uber driver creates an account through your Uber driver referral code before the request of their first drive.
You can get rewards for drivers who sign up with your Uber driver unique referral code and complete a specific number of trips.
Uber referral codes provide bonuses and discounts to the drivers that make use of them. To earn with a referral code you will need to share it with your friends.
How Do I Share My Uber Referral?
- Click on the “Invite Friends Now” in the “Earnings”
- An invite code will display at the bottom of the screen.
- A list of people you referred will be displayed on the screen including their invite status, and the bonus you will get on their first ride or the moment they complete their required number of trips.
- Choose “Invites” out of the main menu on partners.uber.com. If you make use of the rider app, choose free rides from the app menu to review your invite code and invite friends.
- After a successful referral, you’ll get a notification through email or an in-app alert. The reward can be found in the “Miscellaneous or Other Payments” section of your payment statement within two to three weeks.
If you did not get paid for a rider referral, the rider may not have the key in your code when signing up or hasn’t taken their first ride.