How Do I Get Money from My Uber Wallet
I usually ponder over questions like how do I get money from my Uber Wallet directly to my bank account? Getting money from your Uber wallet is achievable with the simple procedures in the next section.
Follow the guide below, if you want to withdraw your money from Uber Wallet.
- You need to Visit wallet.uber.com or open the Uber app
- Tap “Cash out” on the “Earnings” card.
- Select the account you want the balance deposited. Select “Confirm” to cash out your earnings.
- Select the “Transfer to Bank” option and tap “Wallet”
- You can put the amount you want to transfer and tap “Next.”
- Select the bank account you want to transfer the money to or add a new one if necessary.
- To initiate the transfer review the transfer details and tap “Transfer”
You need to understand there may be a small fee for transferring money from your Uber Wallet to your bank account.
Moreover, there may be a minimum amount required for transfers. You can contact Uber support for help If you have any issues or questions.
How Do I Use Uber Wallet Money?
Learn more about how to use your Uber wallet balance. It is quite simple to use your Uber Wallet balance to pay for rides, Uber Eats orders, and other services offered by Uber.
Open the Uber app and enter your destination or place your Uber Eats order.
- Select your preferred ride or food option and tap “Confirm.”
- On the payment screen, you should see your Uber Wallet balance listed as a payment option.
- Tap “Wallet” and make sure the toggle switch is turned on to use your Uber Wallet balance for payment.
- Tap “Confirm” to complete the transaction after confirming your payment details.
- The remaining balance will be charged to your default payment method If you do not have sufficient funds in your Uber Wallet to cover the full amount.
You can also add funds to your Uber Wallet balance through the app by selecting the “Add Funds” option.
Simply add money to your account you can use Uber Cash to pay for your orders, If you’re an Uber Eats user, then select Uber Cash as your payment method. You can apply the balance to the order.
Can I Get My Money Back from Uber Wallet?
Yes, to get back your money do well to follow the guide below, you can request a refund for the unused balance in your Uber Wallet.
- Open the Uber app
- At the top left corner, you will see three horizontal clicks on the lines to access the menu.
- Tap on “Wallet” and select “Recent Transactions.”
- Locate the transaction for which you want a refund and tap on it.
- Select the issue you’re experiencing, select “Get Help”
- Follow the instructions to submit your request for a refund.
Uber’s refund policy for Uber Wallet balances may differ based on the location and the case of the refund request.
If you have any issues or questions, you can contact Uber support for assistance you need to understand that refunds can take several business days to process and may be subject to a processing fee.