How Do I Get an Uber Account? An Uber account helps you order your ride, register as a driver, or for family services. Getting an Uber account is simple and just needs a few steps to get started.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to sign up for Uber to get started.
- Via the app store on your mobile device, download and install the app.
- Accept the terms and conditions and the privacy notice of Uber.
- Enter your credit or debit card information for payment. Uber may automatically bill your fare after each trip thanks to this technique.
- After that, Uber will email you to confirm your account registration.
- Once authorized, you can call for taxis nearby.
- Either download the Uber Driver app or register on the website of their partner.
- Please provide the following information, which may be verified:
- your license plate number
- The car’s license plate that you wish to use
- Background information that is pertinent to driver screening in your city or state
After being accepted, you have full access and can begin working for Uber.
- Go to Settings in the Uber app.
- Choose “Set up your family” after finding “Family.”
- family members you have on your contact list are invited.
Can I Use Uber Without an Account?
None of the passengers will require an Uber account. The driver will receive the customer’s phone number from Uber.
How Do I Install an Uber Account?
Find the Google Play / Play Store app on your powered-on smartphone or tablet (on an iOS device, it will be named App Store) and press it to launch it.
Use your keyboard to type “uber” in the search box. For Android devices, a result should appear, along with the company’s logo.
Tap Install on the fresh screen (or on iOS devices, tap Get and then Install).
If you have an Android phone, you will be informed about any areas of your phone that the Uber app may need access to in order to operate effectively. Just tap Accept.
Before going on, you may be required to log into your Apple Account.
The download and installation of the Uber app will start instantly. To use it, tap Open when it’s finished.
How to Sign Up for Uber
STEP ONE: Open the Uber app and select Register from the top-right menu.
STEP TWO: You can scroll down and type the following:
- Your name, please
- Your final name
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone’s area code (tap the country flag to select a different country code)
- A password to safeguard your Uber account
STEP THREE: After providing all the necessary details, select Next.
STEP FOUR: Your billing details must be entered on the screen. Otherwise, click each box and type or choose:
- Number on your credit card
- When your credit card expires in that month (in numerical form)
- When your credit card expires in that year (the last two digits)
- The security code for your credit card.
- the nation in which you reside
- Your postal code for your region
STEP FIVE: After entering all of this data, select Register.
After following all these steps, you can see how easy it was to download and install the app as well as sign up. Now you can enjoy all services you require.