In situation where you have a problem the topic “How Do I Complain to Uber Directly?” can straighten things up. Be aware that places like airports and crowded events will not be effective for this method.
For requests for rides in airports, Uber uses a new algorithm that takes into account both the distance of the drivers and how long they have been waiting for a designated transport.
Even if your preferred driver is in the same terminal or at the same airport as you, they could not get your ride request.
If a large number of people hire Ubers at the same time, crowded events might also be problematic. Even if the car is right outside the event, there’s no assurance you’ll receive the driver you want.
To contact Uber, dial 1-800-593-7069. Instead, navigate to Account > Help and click the “Call support” option. The driver app or help.uber.com can be used to resolve the majority of trip-related concerns.
How Do I Make a Complaint to Uber?
We are aware of your anxieties when driving, especially when it’s someone you don’t know. We want you to know that when you ride with us, everything is taken care of.
Here’s how to voice concerns about your journey using the Uber website or mobile apps. If your problem relates specifically to one of the items listed below, please raise it using the steps below.
Steps for Raising a Contact Via Mobile Phone Application
- Go to Help by tapping on your profile on the screen.
- Please tap on the Change star rating box if you wish to adjust the driver rating.
- Choose “Assist with a journey” by tapping on it.
- Under the Select a trip section, tap the relevant trip.
- Scroll down and touch the Give Driver Feedback option in the Trip Details section.
- From the list of pre-populated issues, pick the one you want to bring up. For the list of further difficulties, you may also tap Additional alternatives.
Steps for Raising a Contact Via Web Application
- Visit this URL, then click Help in the upper right corner of the page.
- If you are having problems with a particular trip, select Help with a Trip.
- Please select Help with a trip if you are having account-related problems.
- Choose the relevant journey.
- From the list of issues, choose the one you want to report.
How Can I Contact Uber Customer Service?
When they needed assistance or had a query, drivers who use the Uber app wanted to be able to call us. Uber now provides phone and in-app help for drivers both on and off the road in response to their feedback.
You can get in touch with us if you have a query regarding your account or need to report an incident.
Go to Help on the Driver app, then select the problem you’re having to view the assistance choices available, to speak with a trained representative immediately over the phone.
- Launch the Driver app.
- Hit the menu button.
- Hit “Help”
- Get to the problem you’re having by navigating.
If your issue type qualifies for phone support, tap Call Support.