Can You Use Uber Wallet to Pay for Rides?
You may be wondering about questions like can you use Uber Wallet to pay for rides or other Uber services? To make use of Uber Wallet for payments of rides you need to consider the steps in the section.
Yes, if you have funds in your Uber Wallet you can use your Uber Wallet balance to pay for rides within the Uber app.
They will be used to pay for your next ride automatically, as long as the balance is enough to cover your cost.
Follow these steps to use your Uber Wallet balance to pay for a ride.
- You need to open the Uber app and enter your destination.
- After Selecting the ride option that you want to book and click on “Confirm Ride.”
- On the payment screen.
- Select “Uber Wallet” as your payment method.
If your Uber Wallet balance is not enough to cover the entire cost of the ride, you can add another payment method to pay up the remaining balance.
Your ride will be booked, and your Uber Wallet balance will be automatically deducted from the total fare the moment you confirm your payment method.
You equally need to understand that the payment option may not be available in all locations. You can only use your Uber Wallet to pay for rides in the country where the Uber Wallet program is available.
Can I Pay with Uber Wallet?
Yes, If you have a balance in your Uber Wallet, you can use your Uber Wallet to pay for rides and Uber Eats orders within the Uber app. It will automatically be applied to your next ride as long as the balance is enough to cover the cost.
Follow these steps to pay with your Uber Wallet.
- You need to open the Uber app and book your ride.
- Select “Uber Wallet” as your payment method on the payment screen.
- If your Uber Wallet balance is not sufficient to cover the entire cost of the ride or order, you can add another payment method to pay the remaining balance.
- Confirm your payment method, and your Uber Wallet balance will be automatically deducted from the total fare or order.
Your Uber Wallet balance will be applied first to those charges before being used for future rides if you have an outstanding balance due to Uber or owe any other fees or charges.
How Do I Get Money from My Uber Wallet?
Follow these steps to request a refund of your Uber Wallet balance.
- Open the Uber app
- At the top left corner, there are three horizontal tap lines to access the menu.
- Tap on “Wallet” and select “Recent Transactions.”
- Locate the transaction for which you want a refund and tap on it.
- Select “Get Help” and choose the issue you’re experiencing.
- Follow the prompts to submit your request for a refund.
The moment your refund request is processed, the balance will be transferred to the original payment method you used to add funds to your Uber Wallet.