With Uber Eats you can forward meal service to your friends but a question might come to your mind and you keep pondering, can you send Uber Eats to someone else? You can send a meal package to someone else but you have to follow the procedures in the next section.
Yes, you can send Uber Eats to someone else and you can learn more about the steps on how to send:
- Open the Uber Eats app.
- Enter the address of the person you want to send food to.
- Select the food you want to order.
- Click on “Checkout”.
- Under “Delivery Method”, select “Send to Someone Else”.
- Enter the recipient’s name and email address.
- Add a personal message.
- Click on “Place Order”.
The recipient will receive an email with a link to track the delivery. They will also be able to see the personal message you added.
The recipient must be in an area where Uber Eats is available. You can only send Uber Eats to people who have an Uber Eats account. However, you can only send Uber Eats to one person at a time and you can’t send Uber Eats to yourself.
How Do I Share Uber Eats With Friends?
There are a few ways to share Uber Eats with friends. Send a link to your order Once you’ve placed an order, you can share a link to it with your friends.
- Open the Uber Eats app and go to your order.
- Tap the “Share” button and then select the people you want to share it with.
- They’ll be able to see the details of your order and track its progress.
- Invite friends to use Uber Eats. You can also invite your friends to use Uber Eats by sharing your referral code.
- To find your referral code, open the Uber Eats app and go to your profile.
- Tap the “Referrals” tab and then copy your code.
- Share your code with your friends and they’ll get a discount on their first order.
- If you’re ordering food with friends, you can split the bill. open the Uber Eats app and go to your order.
Tap the “Split Bill” button and then enter the names of the people you want to split the bill with. Each person will be charged their share of the bill.
Can Someone Deliver on My Behalf Using Uber Eats?
Yes, someone can deliver on your behalf using Uber Eats. You can nominate someone to be your delegate and they will be able to accept deliveries on your behalf.
To nominate someone, you will need to provide their name, email address, and mobile number.
You can also set restrictions on what they can deliver and where they can deliver to. Once you have nominated someone, they will receive an email invitation to create an account as your delegate.
They will need to complete certain requirements like identity checks for safety reasons. Once their account is active, they will be able to accept deliveries on your behalf.