FANCY LAMB POLPETTASERVES 1
- 0,120 g coarse minced free range lamb meat
- 0,04 kg veal sweetbreads
- 0,008 powder of dried porcini muchrooms
- 0,1 lamb offal
- 0,1 collard greens
- 0,02 butter
- 0,01 pumpkin seeds
- 0,05 pancetta
- 0,2L double cream
- Mix lamb with veal sweetbreads, porcini powder, salt and pepper.
- Wrap into lamb offalin a form of a polpetta.
- Grill on grilling pan until medium rare.
- Blanche collard greens in very salty water.
- Cut into stripes and sautee on butter.
- Roast pumpkin seeds in oven and then grind coarsely.
- For pancetta foam, boil pancetta in double cream on light heat for 20 min.
- Put in a sifon.
- Serve warm.
SHRIMPS/GAMBERIFOR 20 PIECES
- 0,5kg Adriatic shrimps – cleaned
- Mango pilsner Garden Brewery beer 0,33L
- 0,3kg soft flour
- 2 egg whites
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1L oil for frying
- Blend shrimps with salt in a food processor.
- Leave half of mixture coarsely processed, and other half blend thouroughly to a paste.
- Form into balls.
- In 1st bowl mix: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In 2nd bowl mix egg whites.
- Add cold beer and egg whites into 1st bowl.
- Deep fry.
- Serve immediately.