KOMIŠKA POGAČAServes 6
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 100 g flat parsley leaves
- 300 g onion
- 300 g garlic
- 100 g salted anchovies
- 300 g spaghetti
- Blanch tomatoes, peel them and dice finely.
- Cook until all moisture evaporates and consistency becomes jam like.
- Sason with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Sautee onion with sugar and red wine until you get a jam.
- Blanche parsley, drain, add olive oil and blend thoroughly.
- Leave to infuse for 12 hours and strain through fine gauze.
- Simmer garlic in a stock, and add new stock a few times when it starts to boil.
- Season and blend.
- Boil spaghetti, blend, stretch, freeze, dehydrate and fry.
- Plate all components to simulate Komiža pie with salted anchovies.